Baseball and Pencil





I've always wanted to wear this baseball tee with a pencil skirt and finally got the chance to do so as soon as the we got some warm weather. I'm a big fan of the raglan / baseball tee type t shirts. I just keep myself from buying more. I like this short sleeve version for the summer. Are you a fan of baseball tees?

Pencil skirt, black, Nine west grey bag
gap baseball tee, timex silver watch



blue and white

Ninewest caress pumps, grey pumps, navy and gray


Baseball T-shirt - Gap / Similar / Similar / Short Sleeves
Pencil Skirt - Macy's / Exact Stretch (slimming) / Similar
Bag - Nine West via TJ Maxx / Similar /  Option / Option (Splurge)
Pumps - Nine West / Similar / Similar



Few more hours to enter the Anthropologie $160 Giveaway. 


Link ups: Style Elixir, Because Shanna Said So, Pleated Poppy, I Feel Pretty, Lisa A la mode, Beautiful You,
What I wore to Work

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

5 comments:

  1. Love baseball tees! My fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! Love that you are mixing business and casual - you are literally business casual!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple, but still chic! I love it.

    xo, Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com (Feel free to join my fashion link-up this week)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I really like baseball tees, and yours looks great dressed up!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete