Glammed Up

This is what. I wore to our church Anniversary dinner this past weekend. I really didn't have time to shop for an outfit for the event so I settled for this one that I found the day before. It was the only one left and it was in my size. Originally $300 (way overpriced in my opinion) and got it for about $80. I probably would have done better but I needed it for the next day. Anyway, it was nice to see everyone all dressed up and see how really beautiful all the women in our church are.



Dress - Jones New York Via Macy's, Pumps - Marc Fisher via Macy's

Link Ups: Visible Mondays, Monday Mingle, Sunday Style

7 comments:

  1. Kemi, you look gorgeous in that dress! And you got a really good deal on it too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant lovely dress! You look wonderful, thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really lovely in this dress! I love the jeweled neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word STUNNING! really stunning :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buy, absolutely classic and it will always be in style. You look really beautiful in it ... so you did good! Here is to more occasions when you can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatrix in New YorkMay 1, 2013 at 12:20 PM

    I love this buy. It is a simple yet elegant look. Love how the A line flatters your shape and the neckline :) You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete