Green Check

Here's a casual look from a few weeks ago. I had mentioned in a previous post that I couldn't wear this shirt on its own, but it looks like my body changed since the last time I said that. I wore the shirt this time thinking that I would have to layer it, but it looked okay worn alone. It would look better layered but I didn't want to go through all the fuss of layering. 

Gap Gingham Plaid shirt, The Limited 312 Jeans, what to wear with flared jeans

Brown Sandals

shirt - Gap
jeans - The Limited / Similar / Curvy Fit
watch - Coach
sandals - Piperlime / Similar
Link ups: Fashion Friday

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | AVON

2 comments:

  1. This is a go to outfit for me. I have the Old Navy version of those gingham shirts - in every color. They were a good purchase because they are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete