What are you Waiting For?

  
How to step out and reach your goals
 
This was the bible verse that popped into my mind this morning. I meditated on it a few minutes and was reminded of the following road blocks that keep people from moving forward, starting a venture or going for their dreams. Some are still roadblocks and excuses that I make.
 
  • Are you still waiting for the time to be right?
  • Are you still waiting for your feelings to be right?
  • Are you still waiting for the other person to make the first move or apologize?
  • Are you still waiting for those involved to get their act together and behave?
  • Are you still waiting for the economy to get better?
 
But you may say I've never done that before. There's a first time for everything. Go as far as you can see. When you get there, you'll see farther (Zig Ziglar). Take the first steps. When you do, the next thing you're supposed to do will become clearer.

As I've been building my business, a lot of things I know now and I'm doing now, I never knew or could do before. I'm discovering new things and my level of awareness has increased. If I had waited to know all those things in the beginning, I would have been in the same spot still. When the opportunity you are looking for finally comes, it may be too late to prepare but when you prepare and step out, then you will actually recognize opportunities and be able to seize them and move closer to your goals.

I thought I didn't have the money to invest in my business but once I took the first step and had a goal, my spending habits changed. I stopped buying shoes and invested in my business instead. So, changing your mindset and having a greater purpose will help you find the resources which you thought you never had.

Will there be problems along the way? Yes, but instead of letting the problems paralyze you, work on them, solve them, think of ways you can overcome them (the answer is within you by the way) and move on and reach those goals.
 
 
You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great. - Zig Ziglar.

So what are you waiting for? What do you need to start today?




No comments:

Post a Comment