My Favorites This Week

Here are a few finds that I Love this week. Hope you like them too!

Bali Smoothing Cami- Better than Spanx
I ordered this from Avon and wore it today. I must say this is my favorite smoothing cami. With all the rave about Spanx (which I own and spent a lot of money for) I think this one is better. It is seamless and provides overall shaping and smoothing. It does not roll up and can actually be worn as a tank because of the material. It does not look like spandex. Only 24.99 at Avon (Take $5 OFF if you order by July 15)


Liqui Glide Eyeliner - Get the liquid eyeliner look if you are not skilled at using one. This comes in a variety of colors and it lasts all day. A customer ordered this and loved it. I'm loving it too. I wore black plum this week. This is a plum color I'm not allergic to. (I'm allergic to purple color eye makeup). The only thing is be gentle when applying it. Get it here






Curves Walking Shoes - These shoes are comfortable and put me in the mood for walking at lunch time. They are less bulky than sneakers and can be worn without socks. Get it here

                 
          
Anew Clinical Pro Luminosity Handcream with SPF 15 We always forget that our hands need protection from the sun and also needs some anti aging TLC. This handcream provides both benefits. Prevent wrinkles on your hands also, not just your face. Get it here



More faves next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment